Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ship Breaker recommendations


I chose this book for a couple of reasons. The main reason is a lot of my friends where reading the book, they all said they enjoyed it or found it entertaining, so I decided to try it. I have found with other types of media, if my friends like it, I will probably enjoy it also, like with television or movies, which shows how powerful recommendation is. The second reason I picked this book is I enjoy just reading or watching the beginning of any type of entertainment and deciding based on the beginning if I will enjoy the rest of the book or movie. With this book I found in the first couple of chapters, it was filled with intense action and suspense. I would recommend this book to people who are up for adventure. This book is filled with the life of a boy who lives a life of stress and one day finds something amazing. I think People who enjoy the water or boats will also like this book because its all about boats and the ocean. If you decide to get this book I hope you enjoy it. I have included some different things that take place underwater, like a real underwater hotel as well as an underwater civilization from Star Wars.


No comments:

Post a Comment